fan error on lenovo t500 Hardesty Oklahoma

Address Tyrone, OK 73951
Phone (620) 309-0412
Website Link
Hours

fan error on lenovo t500 Hardesty, Oklahoma

When I try to turn it on the fan starts, but VERY loudly, like with a grinding noise rather than just a fast whirry noise. Salman Says: June 28, 2012 at 11:14 am | Reply Wow.. You saved my life!!! Wird geladen...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank uou!!!!!! 09/20/2015 by ERod Thanks man, that works ! 10/27/2015 by sexysim21 What a solution.. It makes sense.Yes, I have been using the ESC bypass for some time, untill I really could not stand by anymore--the over heating.I am thinking about manipulating the fan 'manually', if never less. devo101 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 3 02-07-2005 06:46 PM Hard Disk no longer responds after fan glitch hi.

Schließen Weitere Informationen View this message in English Du siehst YouTube auf Deutsch. I tried blowing air into the holes. And if you've been using the same fan since the 510 came out, it has definitely filled itself up. Cancel Andre Rep: 1 Posted: 01/08/2015 Options Permalink History Remove the battery and plug in the power adapter.

Ricardo Was this answer helpful? Cancel Add your answer Mena Adel will be eternally grateful. It can do a lot of stuff without a fan turning. You must first remove the left speaker, and removed stainless fixture and screws on the fan, for removing the fan, these steps are easy for most people.

I was scared as I am all alone traveling but your tips actually worked! IBM cooling fans from the previous models did not have this problem. I didn't realize and I applied OS optimized default first. Lou Says: October 15, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Reply Tapping did it - Great !

It_Tech Says: November 28, 2011 at 10:10 am | Reply Just to let you know how I fixed mine, I just used an air can and used it on the exhaustion Can't believe they haven't done a recall or something. I am sure it is a hardware problem otherwise the tapping underneath the exhaustion area would not make any difference. July 6 by notiosha Add a comment 0/1024 Cancel Post comment Are you sure you want to delete this zzzzzz?

I strugled in the begining but it did work out! Where would I get a new fan, newegg? I've tried several times today and got the same thing. Learn more You're viewing YouTube in German.

Preview my answer Post my answer View Statistics: Past 24 Hours: 146 Past 7 Days: 1,391 Past 30 Days: 6,068 All Time: 72,655 22,252 Free Manuals 86,941 Solutions 6,444 Devices iFixit Ty June 17 by april garner Wow that actually works... I don't hear the fan running, though ???? 09/20/2015 by ERod Yet another blowr here. the fan stopped.

Could hear the fan moving and dust came out of laptop. A can of compressed air may be useful too, but be careful with that. How to Install, Fix, Replace Thinkpad T60 T60P T61 T61P CPU Fan Recommend Products Laptop Fan Heatsink for Lenovo T500 45N5491 45N5490 USD $56.00 Laptop Heatshink Fan for Lenovo T500 45N5493 Backstory: I had this error come up right after I finished upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10.

You saved my day! Wird geladen... Über YouTube Presse Urheberrecht YouTuber Werbung Entwickler +YouTube Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutz Richtlinien und Sicherheit Feedback senden Probier mal was Neues aus! permalinkembedsavegive gold[–]Lolor-arros -1 points0 points1 point 1 year ago*(2 children)Your fan is having an issue. The design of the fan has clearly improved.

View the answer I have this problem too Subscribed to new answers Is this a good question? no problem. Any advice about what I should try next? So if you hit ESC, does your fan work normally, or do you overheat?

Cancel The All-New Pro Tech Toolkit The high performance electronics repair kit. Thanks Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here... Sprache: Deutsch Herkunft der Inhalte: Deutschland Eingeschränkter Modus: Aus Verlauf Hilfe Wird geladen... The fan is quiet and works when it has to work. 0 Kudos Reply ayazahmad What's DOS?

That the way manufacturers find out how they made a big mistake like this Good luck! Thanks alot its working 12/25/2015 by sashank Very thanks , its not worked blow air from my mouth, but it worked blow through handy cycle air pump, your idea worked thanks There's no need to replace the fan. It hasn't made a difference.

It makes sense.Yes, I have been using the ESC bypass for some time, untill I really could not stand by anymore--the over heating.I am thinking about manipulating the fan 'manually', if andy Says: February 21, 2011 at 8:53 am | Reply Had my T410 about 5 weeks before getting the ‘Fan Error'. This worked. Top Profile Reply with quote Colonel O'Neill Post subject: Re: T500 fan error on booting upPostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 pm Offline ThinkPadder Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009

I used it fine last night but when I woke up this morning and opened it it wouldn't boot up. That was really worrying... Somtimes cleaning your Lenovo T500 laptop fan will actually repair it. Thanks August 22 by Christine Loafman Worked for me too blow very hard until you here the fan spin.

Inorder to replace fix or install your new Lenovo T500 laptop fan and heatsink, you will need to open up your laptop. January 11 by Den Wow....totally worked!! I hadn't got around to cleaning it which is bad I know. After some research on this board, this is what I have concluded:1- hit Escape, and the machine will boot.

machine is not that old. Thanks! 09/07/2015 by Al Add a comment 0/1024 Cancel Post comment Are you sure you want to delete this zzzzzz? I guess I should take it apart again as you advised originally I probably won't have time to do that until Thursday. It was extremely noisy and was constantly on even at no load times.

jane Says: February 11, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Reply Thank you! The online search does not return much useful info.Anyone likes to comment?Have you tried opening the fan and lubriating the shaft? But still i didn't try the method mentioned above. How to Remove and Install Thinkpad T400, T420s Fan Heatsink? 3.